Since 1991, Tecore has been designing, developing, and delivering scalable wireless infrastructure solutions to the commercial, government, and military markets. The company has a proven track record of performance and evolution driven by its innovative software defined approach.
Tecore’s technology foundation is the iCore®, a software-defined all-IP core network that has been proven in deployments around the world. The key to the iCore’s success is a scalable software architecture that maintains industry compliance delivering the feature set and functionality of much larger commercial systems. The effectiveness of the architecture and design has allowed the product to maintain commercial relevance in the wireless infrastructure space for over 25 years. Additionally, the iCore Core Network is an Access Network agnostic having already integrated with over forty base stations and access nodes, including multiple tier one vendor’s access equipment supporting the latest 3G, 4G and 5G architectures.
When the industry ushers in the next generation of wireless, Tecore Networks will be there with a comprehensive upgrade continuing the proven product evolution path across multiple generations and technologies.
Tecore’s technology vision is based on two fundamental and revolutionary trends in communications. Software flexibility and scalability are the key to providing robust solutions for the wide range of wireless applications. Additionally, today’s solutions must be ready to embrace the rapid evolution of IP based network architectures, policies, and security methods. With wireless as the predominant choice around the world for communications, Tecore stands ready to deliver targeted solutions that bring secure broadband service to the edge.
Our Software-Defined All-IP solutions deliver an unprecedented level of functionality, such as:
- Supporting multiple technologies including: 4G LTE, HSPA+, WCDMA, and GSM, in a single network
- Integrating multiple network components on a feature-rich platform in a single system solution
- Evolving security capabilities and policies that mitigate the ever growing threats of cyber-attacks
- Delivering innovative new services that facilitate market differentiation and targeted functionality to meet the requirements of the application
- Scalability from single site all-in-one networks to countrywide deployments leveraging cloud-based infrastructure
Tecore’s Value Proposition
- Multi-technology software-defined core and access segments of the network
- Compact integrated design to minimize space and power requirements, installation time, and total cost of ownership
- Scalability to cloud-based virtualized infrastructure
- Value-added features to increase ARPU and retention
- Leveraging unique network architectures to deliver broadband access to the edge
- Patented, IP-based platforms enabling convergence of multiple protocols
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Made in the U.S.A.