CoreCell-C CDMA Mini RAN
CDMA infrastructure is now available in a compact form factor. This platform has the capability to support revenue-generating commercial networks, mission critical man-portable systems, on-board systems for land/sea/air, and private in-building networks.
The CoreCell-C CDMA Mini RAN provides standard CDMA voice and 1xRTT data operations for today’s IP-based networks. This RAN eliminates the costly and cumbersome equipment challenges associated with traditional systems, combining the BTS and BSC into a single unit. The all-IP architecture implements the most flexible interconnect available today. This unique platform can fit a wide range of network types and sizes, including low-capacity, high-coverage networks; macro-capacity networks required for today’s high-traffic voice services; and data applications. By enabling operators to scale as needed, the CoreCell-C CDMA Mini RAN offers unparalleled return on investment.
The CDMA Mini RAN supports IP backhaul, taking advantage of the dominance and cost-effectiveness of IP networking worldwide.
The CDMA Mini RAN implements a peer-to-peer RTP switching architecture that delivers RTP (voice) packets through the network in the most efficient manner, avoiding costly tromboning. Whether both parties in the call are within the base station, or within a group of base stations in a particular area or on opposite sides of the network, Tecore provides a solution that allows the flow of packets directly between the two end points in the most efficient path.
Tecore markets this product to provide CDMA operators with a complete range of interoperable, standards-based infrastructure products.
- Air Interface – CDMA2000 1xRTT, EVDO, IS-95A/B
- Frequency Band – 450 MHz, 800 MHz, 1.9 GHz,
- Channel Elements – 64 Forward/32 Reverse CEs
- Configurations – 1FA – Omni
- Transmit Power – 10W
- Handoff Soft/Hard
- Integrated BSC Performs BSC functions and soft/hard hand off
- External Interface IP-10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Antenna Connectors – N-type female
- DC: -48 VDC
- Temperature: Operating -40°C to +55°C
- Temperature: Storage -40 °C to +70°C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28” x 9”x 8”
- Weight: 44 lbs (20kg)
- Regulatory – FCC and UL certified
Features and Capabilities
- CDMA Standard-Compliant - Complements existing infrastructure and devices and leverages current investments
- IP Interface - Maximizes connectivity options and reduces backhaul cost
- Modular and Stackable - Simplifies deployment, and offers a path to grow as you grow
- Integrated BTS and BSC - Minimizes network elements, latency, space and power requirements and Reduces CAPEX and OPEX