Since 1991, Tecore has been committed to providing innovative, reliable and scalable wireless infrastructure solutions. Throughout these 30 years of experience, Tecore has developed and retained some of the most experienced wireless industry professionals who have designed, developed and deployed generations of wireless technology. Through their commitment and collaboration, Tecore has been a trusted industry leader from 2G-5G. As Tecore Networks’s Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Lead you will have a unique and impactful opportunity to accelerate the business by hiring the next generation of talent for our company. You will be charged with sourcing, interviewing, hiring and retaining top talent with a variety of disciplines whom are all experienced in wireless technology.
To be successful in this role, you are experienced as a technical recruiter and have a background in software/technology engineering, and/or wireless/telecommunications operations. You are creative and driven, enabling you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and our leadership team. Additionally, you are comfortable with numbers and able to draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Lead, you will drive some of the most complex and critical searches for senior leadership, business development, engineering and design, product and project management, operations, and related contributors in technology functions. You will expertly execute the recruiting process and build a network in the external talent market. Not only will you be responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process, but also onboarding them and continuing to be a part of their professional life, engagement and structure here at the company.
Due to the collaborative nature of our team, the challenging projects and the camaraderie of our team we safety host all employees at our vast contemporary facility in Hanover, Maryland.
- Be a passionate Tecore brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment by championing our culture, mission and values on a regular basis.
- Establish an effective talent acquisition strategy to optimize the recruiting lifecycle by raising ideas, improving current processes and constantly thinking in a creative and out of the box way to refine our interview process.
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience to attract and build a world class team.
- Build solid relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, and events. You will be paired with specific team members and support them on all their hiring needs. This means the type of roles can you will be looking for can vary: Front to Backend developers, QA, Network, System, Field, Test, Pre-Sale and QA Engineers, Technical Project Managers, Proposal Writers, Wireless Account Executives, Digital Marketing Specialist, etc.
- Utilize innovative strategies for pipeline generation of diverse talent to our core and niche roles, as well as our critical and recurring roles.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment efforts for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary employees; write and place advertisements; work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career-path programs and employee relations counseling; conduct exit interviews.
- Partner with peers in order to conduct a seamless experience for new employee orientations, integration and success.
- Additional HR projects as needed
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Establish performance appraisal process to build a culture of merit, recognition and growth.
- 5+ years of professional recruiting experience across technical positions and teams, ideally from both and agency and corporate environment.
- Ability to effectively articulate Tecore Networks value proposition and story to candidates and the ability to establish relationships by phone, email, recruitment platforms and social media channels.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting and hiring complex technical positions for a fast-paced company. Could be a software company, start-up, and/or, better yet, a company where talent isn’t knocking down your door.
- Have a strong technical background with experience in wireless, software development and or information systems.
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation style communication skills, and candidate engagement. High attention-to-detail and ability to juggle multiple requests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.