Senior Software Engineer
In this position you will serve as the Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Team. You will be responsible for studying operations, developing, designing, and installing software solutions in order to develop new and enhanced information systems. In this position, you should be comfortable working both alone and with a team in order to develop high quality software that coordinates with the unique demands of our customers and company needs.
- Participate in architectural design, development, and definition of Tecore’s product road maps.
- Perform a lead role in the software development life cycle to develop and manage project milestones to include: requirement analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Perform a risk analysis of proposed approaches to find the optimal design solutions.
- Be responsible for project planning for defining and implementing new features and products or product features.
- Define and implement a system and subsystem architecture.
- Develop and document product system specifications, test procedures, code reviews, and test matrix’s.
- Assist other developers in technical areas and in problem resolution.
- Develop software solutions by investigating problem areas, studying information needs, and following the software development life cycle.
- Protect Tecore by keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Be able to make recommendations for changes in various policies and procedures.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 15 years of programming experience (C/C++ OOD is a must).
- 10 years of hands-on Telecom experience.
- Proficient knowledge of LTE/UMTS.
- Proficiency in scripting languages.
- Deep knowledge of industry standards (3GPP, ETSI, IEEE).
- Deep knowledge of Linux platforms.
- Intermediate knowledge of RF within 3GPP.
- Knowledge in SW design and implementations techniques and procedures.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn fast.
- Ability to analyze and understand technical information.
- An eagerness to learn about new technologies.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Experience managing small technical teams.
- Experience optimizing mobile system programs.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.