Tecore has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager who will provide leadership, guidance, and demonstrate a mature project management supporting our continued growth across the wireless infrastructure market. You will lead the planning, implementation, integration, and deployment of new systems and technologies; facilitate the definition of project scope and requirements, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary. Your experience will also be leveraged to inform, and support our long term modernization roadmap.
Mission: Responsible for all project planning and execution including cost, schedule and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document customer requirements and assist in translating their desired operational outcomes to material solutions
- Develop and present program reviews and briefings to include Preliminary Design Reviews; Critical Design Reviews; Program Management Reviews
- Plan, program, and recommend allocation of resources to meet specific project requirements
- Manage project budget and resource allocation; and develop project schedules
- Develop, prioritize and recommend overall resource requirements to support both customer and company development requirements
- Facilitate the definition of service levels to meet specific customer requirements; Create tracking reports for both company and customer
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Work closely with technical experts/project leads creating and managing project schedules linking critical activities across multiple programs
- Participates in the architectural design, development, and definition of product roadmaps
- S. Degree Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience managing complex Telecom projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate knowledge of RF within 3GPP standard
- Ability to work with a team
- PMP Certification
- Deep knowledge of industry standards (3GPP, ETSI, IEEE)
- Experience managing small technical teams
- Deep knowledge of Linux platforms
- Knowledge in SW design and implementations techniques and procedures
Travel: Travel required: 20%
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.