Quality Compliance Specialist
As Tecore’s Quality Compliance Specialist (QCS) is responsible for ensuring the Quality Management processes meets or exceeds ISO9001 standards. This role breaks into 2 main aspects: QMS system alignment and Technical Writing. The specialist will be responsible for maintaining QM procedures through regular reviews which ensure they fulfill the ISO requirements and create/update technical documents for product development and deployment.
- Maintain QM procedures ensuring alignment with ISO9001 requirements.
- Identify quality system issues and recommend / implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Act in the capacity of an internal auditor for the Quality Management processes.
- Coordinate and support ISO certification audits.
- Track progress of follow-up items from ISO & Internal audit reports, Managemet Review,
Corrective/Preventive Action Requests (8D) and other continuous improvement projects.
- Act as internal auditor for yearly internal audit in preparation for external audit.
- Minimum of 2-year degree in Quality, Regulatory, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of quality compliance/technical writing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent teamwork and time-management skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment in addition to customer project sites globally.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.