Product Marketing Manager
Since 1991, Tecore has been committed to providing innovative, reliable and scalable wireless infrastructure solutions. Throughout these 30 years of experience, Tecore has developed and retained some of the most experienced wireless industry professionals who have designed, developed and deployed generations of wireless technology. As Tecore’s Product Marketing Manager, you will be joining an innovative global supplier of All-G mobile networks providing services from the Core to the Edge (2G/3G/4G/5G/CBRS/OpenRAN). In this role, you will develop compelling, articulate messaging, and identify resources that drive sales enablement as an integral member of the Business Development team. The ability to distill the essence of technical products and solutions into engaging content and stories that drive prospects and customers to learn more about Tecore Networks is essential.
We are looking for a team player who enjoys variety in their day-to-day operations; has high standards for the quality and integrity of their work output; and has high energy, dedicated to excellence and eager to tackle the challenges of a dynamic work environment.
You will be responsible for turning the strategy into reality. By identifying all tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign and strategically gathering the materials together in order continually adapt positioning and messaging. As part of this unique and impactful opportunity, you will lead the marketing efforts for our key products and solutions including: core network, radio-access network, Network in a Box® and Managed Access Solutions (MAS). You will work closely with Leadership to develop comprehensive programs that increase market and brand awareness, solution adoption, partner enablement, sales enablement, and more. You will help drive end-to-end marketing initiatives from concept to execution.
Furthermore, you will be charged with Tecore’s brand collateral, public relations channels, conferences and digital marketing agenda. You will prepare and package projects, so they are ready to publish, promote, and distribute to the appropriate internal team members and external viewers which are customer-centric in order to support the customer’s entire journey. This requires building and maintaining a strong liaison with Sales, R&D, Operations and the key leaders in the organization.
- Content Development
- Create an editorial/content strategy and calendar for telling Tecore Networks mission, product and solutions offering, and value proposition.
- Write, edit, produce and update content across the customer’s journey – thought leadership, education, solution and selection, creating compelling assets that drive engagement and action. For example: web-content, info-graphics, use cases, white papers, e-books, buyer guides, videos, customer case studies, etc. Measure effectiveness of content and develop plans to continuously improve metrics.
- Create playbooks explaining the technical reasons why a customer should deploy our solutions.
- Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our partners and customers with a consistent and innovative message.
- Demand/Lead Generation
- Build or leverage buyer personas to develop content/asset strategy with the business development and digital marketing teams.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, segmentation analysis and customer meetings.
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customer base, expressing product capabilities in terms that resonate with CXO level executives.
- Products and Solutions Marketing
- Work with internal departments to develop clear and differentiated value propositions, messaging and customer-oriented stories.
- Identify market needs, assessing market conditions and opportunities, spotting competitive vulnerability and translating technology into valuable buyer benefits.
- Own marketing strategy messaging with press, analyst, events marketing, and lead generation programs.
- Oversee the effectiveness, accuracy, compliance and functionality of our external website in order to facilitate increased engagement, online growth of the business and lead tracking.
- Manage the marketing department project development in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while providing the team with the quality assurance needed to minimize errors found on the website, online advertising campaigns, email newsletters, and social media accounts.
- Create and present solution value propositions and technical benefits to customers, prospects, and Tecore Networks partners on a regular basis.
- Direct the development of compelling digital content targeted and written to specific customer audiences.
- Develop comprehensive programs that increase market and brand awareness, solution adoption, partner enablement, sales enablement, and more. Help drive end-to-end marketing initiatives from concept to execution.
- Participates fully in professional societies and activities related to the wireless telecommunications industries in general and the marketing profession in particular.
- Lead the planning, management, strategy and messaging of marketing programs and tactics (trade events, webinars, forums, trainings, etc.) together with partners and internal stake holders for awareness building and lead generations.
- Train and manage additional junior staff within the department.
- Previous telecommunications industry experience with at least 4-6 years of marketing proficiency of a relevant technology.
- Proven track record of proficient writing skills for creating and editing meaningful content such as blogs, white papers, presentations, success stories, and case studies for the wireless market.
- Proven track record of executive presentation, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Successful experience in or working with Sales, Marketing and R&D.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Prior experience working with all levels of an organization, different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data and market research to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or Related Field.
- Solid understanding of wireless networking and related technologies.
- Represent Tecore Networks at tradeshows, industry forums, and analyst events, as required.
- Effective storytelling skills and demonstrated experience writing or creating clear and impactful product presentations, battle cards, product briefs, analyst resources and web pages.
- Advanced experience with email, web/online, social media, search engine marketing and display media tools and programs such as WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoship, Indesign,etc.) SalesForce, Quickbase, Google Analytics/Adwords/TagManager, SEO or other CMS experience.
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making.