Since 1991, Tecore has been committed to providing innovative, reliable and scalable wireless infrastructure solutions. Throughout these 30 years of experience, Tecore has developed and retained some of the most experienced wireless industry professionals who have designed, developed and deployed generations of wireless technology. Throughout the year we welcome collegiate students to join our innovative and fast paced company operating in the Wireless Telecommunication sector.
We are currently seeking a passionate, energetic, creative, and collaborative person to join us as a Marketing Intern. This position requires a go-getter attitude, attention to detail and creative thinking around content creation. This is an entry-level position and candidates should expect to be engaged on an average of 30 hours/week for the duration of the internship. This is a paid internship and compensation will be discussed during the interview process. There is the opportunity for this internship to roll into a part-time or a full-time position within the company at the conclusion of the internship. This position is based in our Hanover, MD office. We are more than happy to discuss flexible work schedules to coincide with your school schedule.
As part of your experience you will be provided with meaningful opportunities gaining valuable experience in the digital marketing, social media, public relations, event planning and business development aspects of our organization. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Business Development and Marketing team assisting in the company’s marketing, research and advertising efforts. Additionally you will gain valuable skills in utilizing Content Management Systems (CMS), Social Media, and Design platforms, expanding your marketing acumen, leveraging your creativity by creating marketing collateral and learn the nuances of working within a team.
As a successful Marketing Intern you will be exposed to and learn skills such as:
- Brand marketing: Understand the research and strategy behind the branding approach as well as how to communicate this via customer facing collateral.
- Email marketing: Learn the strategy behind targeted emails, email software and reporting features to test effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Digital marketing: Design and develop content and adverting using WordPress, Canva, Google Adwords and a variety of social media platforms to assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Motivational program: Learn how to execute and enhance an employee motivational program that helps reach the recruiting team’s goals.
- Research: Monitor the competitive environment to ensure the marketing team develops highly targeted strategies
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to conduct digital strategy activities and keep team updated with the status of your deliverables.
- Track campaigns and deadlines to make sure all deliverable deadlines are met.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing digital marketing content and assets.
- Support content creation, copywriting, and copyediting efforts.
- Working in a CMS platform (WordPress) on corporate website.
- Optimize landing pages for campaigns.
- Analyze digital marketing performance data to infer actionable insights.
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the Marketing Intern position, as directed by the Business Development/Program Manager.
- Have an interest in working in a Marketing role.
- Have or are pursuing an undergraduate degree (business, communications, or marketing preferred).
- Familiarity with content management systems like WordPress.
- Experience with MailChimp, Quickbase, Canva, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) a plus.
- Familiarity and Interest in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads is a plus.
- Superb Attention to detail.
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Strong work ethic and open to learning.