ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in basic training to become familiar with cellular network terminology and business-to-business sales processes including prospecting, conducting effective sales presentations, organizational skills and proper follow-up
- Conduct research on cellular equipment markets to identify market opportunities and generate leads
- Join the Executive Vice President-Sales or Sales Directors on customer calls
- Follow up with customers on behalf of sales executives, including providing documentation and price quotes as needed
- Work with other groups including Sales Support, Finance and Legal to prepare materials for customers
- By the end of the first six months, become self-sufficient in handling sales calls with prospects and customers.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- B.A. or equivalent degree; prefer marketing, engineering, computer science, or a communications degree with an IT emphasis; recent college graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational and prioritization skills
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Persistent with excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively across diverse activities such as academic, extracurricular and part-time employment
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job and use learning’s immediately
- Energetic, motivated, personable, outgoing and enthusiastic at all times – you are joining a leading telecom sales team and you can’t be in sales without these attributes!
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.