Internal Sales Support Associate
As Tecore’s Internal Sales Support Associate, you will perform a wide range of tasks that will support our sales department. You will utilize your skill-set to complete and undertake administrative job duties, including but not limited to conducting research, following up with clients, and preparing various documents.
- Participate in basic training to become familiar with cellular network terminology and business-to-business sales processes including prospecting, conducting effective sales presentations, organizational skills and proper follow-up.
- Conduct research on cellular equipment markets to identify market opportunities and generate leads.
- Ability to process new sales leads.
- Join the Executive Vice President-Sales or Sales Directors on customer calls.
- Follow up with customers on behalf of sales executives, including providing documentation and price quotes as needed.
- Work with other groups including Sales Support, Finance and Legal to prepare materials for customers.
- Ability to complete administrative tasks such as presenting sales team with necessary information and filing reports.
- Ability to arrange travel and accommodations for any member of the sales team.
- Assist sales team with daily operations.
- Updating customer contact information.
- By the end of the first six months, become self-sufficient in handling sales calls with prospects and customers.
- B.A. or equivalent degree; preferably marketing, engineering, computer science, or a communications degree with an IT emphasis; recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and organizational and prioritization skills.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Persistent with excellent follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively across diverse activities such as academic, extracurricular and part-time employment.
- Ability to create and maintain consumer relations.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Ability to work both alone and with a team.
- Ability to multitask and assist in various areas when needed.
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job and use learning’s immediately.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Associate.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is highly beneficial.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- High proficiency in CRM platforms and best practices.
- Energetic, motivated, personable, outgoing and enthusiastic at all times – you are joining a leading telecom sales team and you can’t be in sales without these attributes!
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.