Are you looking for an exciting Technical Sales opportunity within the Telecommunications industry at a well-established and consistently growing small business in central Maryland? Are you looking for a challenging position and key role in developing technically sound solutions for commercial and government customers? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Mission: System design, demonstration, and technical sales support of wireless solutions to Tecore’s growing commercial and government customers.
In this position, you will serve as the technical lead on our Cellular Network Sales Team. You will be responsible for defining technical requirements and recommending viable telecommunications solutions to our customers. As a key participant in the preparation of proposals, technical presentations, demonstrations, and the development of our next generation product map, you will help Tecore continue to develop and deploy exceptional products.
- Provide Sales Leadership with technical support during the sales process
- Document (via diagrams and writing) cellular solutions to describe the benefits of our products
- Build relationships with strategic partners serving as the pre-sales technical liaison
- Participate in strategic and tactical account and product planning
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for our product offerings and industry trends
- Attend trade shows and conferences for technical and sales support
- Clearly communicate customer requirements to the teams responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing support of Tecore’s product line
- Participate in the architectural design, development, and definition of product roadmaps
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer
- Comprehensive knowledge of telecom, cellular networks, and VoIP technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and proposal writing
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting both HW/SW in a Linux environment
Travel Required: 25%
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.