Are you looking for an exciting Sales and Marketing opportunity within the Telecommunications industry at a well-established and consistently growing small business in central Maryland? Are you looking for a challenging position that will leverage your proven sales ability drive growth within this rapidly developing market? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Mission: Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Tecore’s customer base ensuring its strong position in the market.
In this position, you will manage sales activities for the Cellular Network Sales Team. You will be responsible for meeting sales targets and developing key account relationships. As the Cellular Network Account Manager, you will partner with internal subject matter experts, leveraging your knowledge of the marketplace to ensure continuity between customer needs; market trends; and our product roadmap.
- Achieve growth and meet sales target by successfully executing the sales plan
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships through superior partnership and customer service techniques
- Manage and present sales, revenue, and forecasting analytics to Executive Team
- Identify emerging markets for Tecore’s unique product offerings
- Maintain current knowledge of market shifts and emerging technologies ensuring Tecore’s competitive edge
- Build relationships with strategic partners
- Participate in strategic and tactical account and product planning
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for our product offerings and industry trends
- Attend trade shows and conferences for technical and sales support
- Clearly communicate customer requirements to the teams responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing support of Tecore’s product line
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an Account Manager, Sales Manager, or Sales Executive
- Successful track record in Technical Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and proposal writing
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to manage and develop Sales Support Associates
- Experience creating and implementing a strategic sales plan
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of telecom, cellular networks, and VoIP technologies
Travel Required: 25%
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.