TIP Summit ’19
November 13-14, 2019
Amsterdam, Netherlands – RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre
Booth S7 – View Exhibit Hall Map
The Telecom Infra Project is a collaboration of tech and telecom companies with a goal of enabling connectivity for people around the globe. TIP Summit ’19 is the 4th Annual gathering of the industry leaders, business and engineering professionals, and TIP community in the telecom industry that are making this a reality. This year, the TIP Summit will be held at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre in the Netherlands on November 13th and 14th. Below are some of the things you don’t want to miss at this year’s TIP Summit:
- Deep insights on the Future of Telecom Tech: 50+ speakers and panelists. Learn about technology and business trends from industry experts and leaders from around the world.
- TIP Technology Demos: See TIP technology in action. Meet our award-winning startups on the expo floor and catch up on the progress of our project groups at the Innovation Hub.
- Business Discussions: How do new trends and technologies affect operators’ deployment plans? Hear directly from the leaders of the largest telecom companies on what technology they want for their businesses. Grab a seat at the table.
- Network Building Opportunities: 1,000+ Telecom and Internet executives and professionals all in one place. Catch-up with colleagues, and meet new connections, throughout the 2-day event, and at the evening happy hours and networking events.
- Live TIP Announcements: TIP Summit is the place where Telecom Infra Project makes announcements and updates on the work of our project groups.
- A week in Amsterdam: In addition to the event, spend your free time outside of the conference experiencing the attractions, eateries and landmarks of the city.
Availability (All times listed in CET):
Wednesday November 13, 2019: 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM, and then at the TIP Networking Social until 6:30 PM
Thursday November 14, 2019: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
The members of Tecore attending will be Mr. Jay Salkini, CEO of Tecore Networks and Ms. Markie Britton, VP of Communications. If you would like to schedule a meeting with our Business Development team in Amsterdam, use the link below.
Featured Tecore Technologies
Fully Integrated 2G-5G Core Network
Tecore’s multi-technology iCore® is a mobile core network platform which can deliver one or multiple core network subsystems for 5G, LTE, HSPA+ and GSM, enabling support for the most widely deployed mobile technologies in a broad range of applications and deployment scenarios. The common set of object code implements support for all protocols from a single converged platform. The US Patent and Trademark Office has granted Tecore two patents for its Multi-protocol mobile switching platform (US Patents Nos. 6,912,230 & 7,733,901).
Utilizing a carrier-grade, high-availability Linux platform, the next-generation iCore® provides a solution for million-subscriber markets as well as distributed scalability across any-size market. With integrated media gateway capabilities and a choice of standalone or distributed architectures, the system offers an efficient path to convergent wireless technologies and a competitive technology road-map for tomorrow’s markets….read more
Tecore Networks, a global supplier of innovative mobile network infrastructure, today announced the expansion of its CoreCell product line to provide a compliant Open Radio Access Network (RAN) platform that supports simultaneous operations of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G from a common x86 based system or Cloud RAN. CoreCell is a comprehensive product line of technology agnostic base station hardware solutions built specifically for the challenge of network evolution in a multi-technology environment. With the added benefit of integrated multi-radio access technology (MRAT) support, Tecore delivers the flexibility to leverage a common hardware package across all generations of wireless. Delivering on the promise of xRAN architecture, the CoreCell enables operators to deploy the next generation while still supporting existing 2G and 3G services from the same platform………. read more