Customer Response Center
Technical support is always available from Tecore’s Customer Response Center. The CRC ensures that someone is available to answer your questions no matter where your system is deployed.
Managed Network Services
- Technical Support Services
- Technical Assistance
- Emergency Technical Assistance
- Remote Network Management
- Network Monitoring and Fault Management
- Configuration and Element Management
- Standard and Customized Network Statistics Reporting
- Software Updates and Upgrades
- Backup and Restore
The CRC is staffed by highly-qualified network systems engineers trained in diagnostics and troubleshooting procedures. The single-tier support model allows your inquiries to be answered by staff knowledgeable of your network, significantly reducing the time needed to respond to your service needs. Escalation procedures are in place if needed to resolve any technical problems.
The CRC staff is also equipped to perform proactive network performance monitoring, and plan and implement new software releases. As a Tecore customer, the CRC is your single point of contact for all support and maintenance services, and is accessible by phone and/or e-mail.